The Catholic Funding Guide is implementing a new subscription plan, including a new Professional plan and an updated pricing structure.
On December 19, 2022, the following grant seeker subscription tiers will take effect:
- Our Standard plan will now be $229/year or $49/month.
- The new Professional plan will be priced at $299/year or $159/month.
Existing subscriptions that are set to renew on or after December 19 will renew at the new price.
Benefits of the Professional plan include:
- Ability to download PDF versions of funders’ 990 forms. (coming mid-January)
- Ability to export saved funders to a CSV file.
- Access to a free, one-hour meeting with a consulting team that can help you identify opportunities to build a sustainable development plan.
Learn more about how to upgrade to the Professional plan.
Why The Change?
At The Catholic Funding Guide we are committed to helping you connect with Catholic-inspired funders. The new pricing structure also:
- Reflects the current value of the Guide, including recent additions such as Amplify, which we launched last spring.
- Allows us to substantially increase the amount of financial data on the funders listed in the Guide. You will be able to browse grant data, 990 forms, size of total assets, giving history, and more for a significantly increased number of funders. This will help you better identify funders that are a good match for you, which will save you time and energy in the long run.
- Ensures the Catholic Funding Guide’s sustainability and ability to provide additional features in the coming years.
- Allows us to offer valuable opportunities such as quarterly webinars and continue to add resources to our Knowledge Center.
If you have any questions or concerns, email our support team at email@example.com.